Oops! You had to click the button didn't you? T-Rex isn't very happy!

I'm going to let you in on a secret...shhhh!

Click the big green button below to discover the secret fun and games page...but don't tell your friends or they'll all want to play!

Click me!

Monstersaurus

Hello Nicola

Thank you for writing to me about a sequel for Monstersaurus. I’m so glad your son enjoys my book. I’m sorry to say that no sequel is forthcoming, though I’d love to write more adventures for Monty and Monstersaurus. I shall have to badger my publisher!

Thanks again for contacting me!

Love

Claire

12 Responses to “Monstersaurus”

1. Matt Rice says:

Hi Claire

My 3 year old just asked me what we’re waiting for when I read the last page tonight. I said a sequel and if he was a good boy we’d get it for him. So your publisher just has to let you. It’s a cracking book.

Thanks

Matt

2. Mike Rowan says:

Please please bring out book 2 – my boys favourite book and he keeps nagging me to get him book 2

3. Nicki says:

I agree! Please can we have a sequel? Such great characters, brilliant pictures and my 3 ¾ son adores it. Apparently, he’s Monty, his father is Monstasaurus and I’m Bogablog. Not offended in the slightest!

Seriously lovely book, hope the ideas for the sequel flow freely! X

• Claire says:

Dear Nicki and Mike
      Huge apologies for the delay in replying but my website has not been fully working. So glad you enjoy reading Monstersaurus. Unfortunately there is no sequel planned at present – I need to persuade my publishers otherwise!!

4. Mandy Holten says:

We really want a Monstersaurus 2!

5. Claire Whitaker says:

My 3 year old also loves this book and would love a sequel, fingers crossed the publishers agree

• Claire says:

Hi Claire

Thank you so much – I will try and present your comments and those of the other lovely Monstersaurus fans and see what happens!

Thanks again for your support.

Claire x

6. Jonny says:

I have a two year old and monstersaurus has always been one of his (and mine!) favourite books. Please get those publishers to let you do a sequel. I always feel a little sad reading the last page knowing there are no more adventures for the pair!

• Claire says:

Hello!
      Thank you for your message. I’d really love to write a sequel, but unfortunately, as it’s some time since I first wrote this book, I really don’t think I’ll get the opportunity. Maybe you and your son could make up your own adventures for Monty and Monstersaurus?
      Very best wishes
      Claire

7. Lauren Cundy says:

Do you think if i showed your publisher a video of my 2 year old reciting it they would reconsider? ?:-)