Oops! You had to click the button didn't you? T-Rex isn't very happy!

I'm going to let you in on a secret...shhhh!

Click the big green button below to discover the secret fun and games page...but don't tell your friends or they'll all want to play!

Click me!

MONSTERSAURUS!

My latest book, Monstersaurus is out! He’s BIG, he’s HAIRY, but is he SCARY??? Read and find out!

11 Responses to “MONSTERSAURUS!”

1. Owen Roberts says:

Hi I my Dad reads this story to me nearly every night! It is my favourite book. When is Monty’s next adventure with his mega monster friend?

Owen Roberts

2. Ewan Frazer says:

We love Monstersaurus too and would love to know please when the next adventure is coming. My daddy reads it to and my mummy too. We would love know what happens next to Monty and my birthday is coming up soon.

• Claire says:

Hello!

I am often being asked when the next Monstersaurus book is coming out. At the moment Ben Cort (the wonderful illustrator) and I are very busy on the next Underpants book – but never say never. I will keep you posted if there is any news.

3. Matt says:

Hi Claire,

My daughters love reading Montersaurus, and I often tell them that I will buy the next book. Are there any plans on writing a sequel?

Thanks
    Matt

• Claire says:

Hello!
      Thanks for your comment and I’m so pleased your daughters enjoy reading Monstersaurus. At the moment there are no plans to write a sequel, but the good news is that the theatre show is now touring the UK. It’s great fun, so you could always take the girls to see that!
      Thanks again for writing and happy reading!
      Claire
      x

4. Nicola says:

Hi Claire,

Please write a sequel. My son loves the first book and always asks what the next adventure is. It even says on the last page;

What fun did they get up to? You’ll have to wait and see…..

Pretty please?

Thanks Nicola

• Claire says:

Hello Nicola

Thank you for writing in! I’m so pleased to hear that your son enjoys my book. I’m sorry to say that there is no sequel in the pipeline, but I will badger my Publishers and see if anything can be done as I’d love to write more adventures with Monty and Monstersaurus!
      Thanks again for contacting me!
      Claire x

5. Brittany Parsons says:

Hi Claire,
    I am a teacher and my class loves your books. I was wondering if there is going to be a new monstersaurus book coming out.
    Brittany Parsons

6. Jack Johnson says:

As we’re a year on from your last comment, we thought we would write to see if anything has changed regarding the Monstersaurus sequel? We need your publisher to realise the demand for Monty and Monstersaurus adventures

Jack, George and Mummy

7. Vicki says:

Hi!!

We love the book Monstersausrus in this house. My little boy is now 5, and we have read it since he was very little, but he’s very excited to hear what else monty and his new friend get up to! I can see previous comment in 2017, that at that moment nothing was in the pipeline, but I just wanted to reiterate all the other comments that we would love a sequel! We also love all the underpants books! Thank you so much for all the joy 🙂

Vicki and Oliver

• Claire says:

Hi Vicki and Oliver

Thank you so much for your lovely message. It means so much to me! I’m so delighted to bring joy and laughter to children and their families and be a small part of that wonderful sharing time, reading a book together.

Thanks again